Dynarex’s SiliGentle Silicone Bordered and Non-Bordered Foam Dressings excel in exudate management. They are soft and adaptable to provide a moist wound environment to accelerate healing. It has a highly absorbent pad with a vapor permeable waterproof film to lock away exudate and minimize pain and trauma. The silicone layer easily moves without losing its adherence protecting the wound.
Choose this as a primary or secondary dressing for high exuding wounds, such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, second-degree burns, donor sites and partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4.
SiliGentle is available with or without a border, in a variety of convenient sizes. The gentle silicone adhesive border provides secure adhesion with a low potential for skin irritation.
- Provides a warm, moist healing environment to help prevent bacterial contamination.
- Soft and comfortable with superior absorption locks exudate away.
- Vapor permeable waterproof film and silicone contact layer that is gentle on wounds and moves without losing adherence.
- High absorbency dressing used for high exuding wounds.
- Primary or secondary dressing to treat and manage partial to full thickness wounds at stages 2, 3 or 4.